Sunday 8 July 2012

New and improved karenstrunks.com

I hope you will think so too!

This has been a work in progress since the beginning of this year.

To back track a little, and to bring you up to speed karenstrunks.com was initially just for my photography business when I started that in 2008. A lot of things have developed since then as my interest and work in social media has grown, and I have really wanted to update my online profile to reflect everything I'm involved in.

Without further ado, may I introduce you to my new portfolio site!



There are still a few tweaks I want to make, but it's an improvement on what was there before I think. It was ok, very simple but it was rather a static web page and I don't do static very well! ;)

My old website on karenstrunks.com


I have moved my photography website over to karenstrunksphotography.com. What I am going to use karenstrunks.com for is a 'hub' for all my online activity; an at-a-glance picture of what I'm doing and where!

I'll still be blogging here (there and everywhere!), but I just really felt the need to have one place that reflected my work.

Say hello on twitter! @karenstrunks
Subscribe to my blog in a reader

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...